After having Açaí bowls in California, I just had to learn how to make them. On the East Coast, there aren't many places that make Açaí bowls. So I was super excited to try this. Below are the recipe and ingredients!
Yield: Serves 2
- 1.5 cup of frozen Açaí berries
- 1 cup of frozen organic mixed berries
- 1 whole frozen organic banana
- 2/3 cup of organic coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Your favorite granola (I used "Love Crunch: Dark Chocolate & Red Berries")
- Organic unsweetened coconut shavings
- Organic strawberries, blueberries, & banana
- Raw honey
Blend the frozen Açaí berries, frozen mixed berries, coconut water & frozen banana. Top it off with chia seeds, granola, coconut shavings, raw honey & your favorite organic fruits! Simple.